Everything You need to know about the Cedar Ridge Presale in Port Moody:
Tri-Cities Presale Development
Written By: Mariko Baerg, REALTOR of Bridgewell Real Estate Group
If you want a realtor to represent YOUR best interest & not the developer’s, call me today!
Bridgewell Group is happy to offer our clients VIP access to Cedar Ridge Port Moody – 28 presale townhomes in Port Moody available for purchase April 22, 2018.
If you’re thinking of purchasing a presale property, it’s important that you have a realtor working in your best interest and not the developer’s. Don’t make the same mistake that
*We don’t work for the developer – we work for YOU!*
For more information on why to hire a buyer’s agent when purchasing a presale, check out our blog here: 8 Reasons To Hire a Presale Realtor
SPECIAL INCENTIVE PROGRAM – for our clients only
- FIRST & PRIORITY ACCESS
- Special Discount
- Special EXTREMELY LOW Deposit Structure
- Assignment allowed – be able to sell via assignment prior to completion
- Private Writing Event
- Be able to pick BEST units
- Lowest Price possible
- LOCATION: The location is in Port Moody off of Clarke Road, heading towards the Burquitlam/Lougheed area, on Seaview Drive. You are within a 5 minute drive to Rocky Point Park, schools, Burquitlam Park, Safeway extra, coffee shops, grocery stores, restaurants, bus transit, and Port Moody Station & Burquitlam Skytrain Station. Lougheed Town Centre and Simon Fraser University are also a short 5-10 minute drive away.
- COMPLETION DATE: Completion is estimated for late 2019/early 2020.
- STYLE OF HOMES AVAILABLE: This complex is a total of 28 units, with a mix of 3 bed, 3 bed + den, and 4 bed townhomes. Each home, regardless of the number of rooms, will have 2.5 bathrooms.
- DIRECTION: The front entrance of the complex faces north, and is off of Seaview Drive. The west units will be the closest to North Road, with the inner and East units on the quieter side of the complex. Building 2 & 4 are more inner, whereas building 1 & 3 are closer to Clarke.
- DEVELOPER: Allaire Living & Headwater Living are the developer’s for this project, and they have an excellent reputation building properties throughout Greater Vancouver. These builders have the experience and reputation that you want and need when purchasing a presale.
- DEPOSIT: Contact us for an exclusive deposit scheme.
- SIZE: Sizes range from a 1,304 to 1,745 square feet. Each unit has 9’ ceilings on the main, which make the units feel larger and spacious – regardless of what size you choose.
- COLOUR OPTIONS are Seaview or Clarke. Seaview is a lighter scheme that is mostly white with light brown accents. Clarke is a darker brown scheme with white accents. Interior design has been done by i3 Designs, who has a diverse client list throughout the Lower Mainland also including the Fraser Valley, Sunshine Coast, Whistler and Calgary.
- ADDITIONAL INTERIOR INFO: Wide plank laminate flooring throughout main living areas, quartz countertops, stainless steel appliances, gas stove. Air conditioning and alarm system included FOR OUR CLIENTS ONLY (typically upgrade). 2 car garage for each unit, tandem or side by side. On demand tankless hot water system means that you only pay for the hot water you use. Strata fee estimated at 17 cents / sqft.
- RENTAL INFORMATION: Port Moody is in high demand for rentals, and overall has a tight rental market. This home is close to everything including skytrains and busses, and is also a short 10 minute drive from Simon Fraser University so it will appeal to university renters. For more details on estimated rental rates, give us a call!
- HOW TO GET THE BEST UNIT: If you want first dibs on a property, you’ll need to contact us. Our team has worked out an agreement with the developer for exclusive first access
- PRICING: Call us for exclusive VIP pricing. Units starting in the mid $900s!
OUR PRIVATE WRITING EVENT
Date: Sunday April 22, 2018
Estimated start time: 9:45AM
If you are interested in purchasing, or know friends or family that would like to purchase this special opportunity please contact us for more details. You need to RSVP with a representative from Bridgewell Real Estate Group to attend the writing event.
Interested in this presale? Interested in other presales? Wondering how to get in to presales? The presale game is another playing field compared to resale, and it’s important that you work with a realtor that understands how it works. Call us anytime to set up a meeting to discuss.
Do you like our blog?
Sign up for our newsletter to get tips, stats and market updates sent to your email!
REALTORs backed by
The #1 Brokerage in Metro Vancouver
#102 - 403 North Road
Coquitlam, BC V3K 3V9