City of Lougheed Tower Two
Written By: Mariko Baerg, REALTOR of Bridgewell Real Estate Group
If you want a realtor to represent YOUR best interest & not the developer’s, call me today!
The City of Lougheed has just announced that Tower Two will be ready to start selling in the Spring/Summer 2018.
**We don’t work for the developer, we work for YOU**
If you’re thinking of purchasing a presale property, it’s important that you have a realtor working in your best interest and not the developer’s. For more information on why to hire a buyer’s agent when purchasing a presale, check out our blog here: 8 Reasons To Hire a Presale Realtor
Currently, Tower One is still not fully sold out. The City of Lougheed staff made the decision to halt sales and put a pause on tower one earlier this year. According to the sales staff, they were waiting on permits for Tower Two before they would continue with sales for Tower One. We will have more updates by the end of April/early May 2018.
City of Lougheed Tower Two will also be built by Shape Properties; however rather than offering 1500 units like the first, the second tower will offer 450 units.
The City of Lougheed Tower Two is part of a master planned community for the City of Burnaby, bordering the City of Coquitlam. There are a number of amenities in the area, and this community represents great value and an opportunity for long-term appreciation. The City of Lougheed overall long-term plan is as follows:
- Vision & Master Plan: 23+ towers, built over 40 acres at the centre of Metro Vancouver
2. SkyTrain & Location: Millennium and Evergreen SkyTrain lines—directly on site
3. Shopping, Dining & Culture: 300+ new shops and restaurants
4. Landscape & Greenery: Purposefully designed with open spaces and lush landscaping
5. Service & Security: 24/7 security, giving you peace of mind
6. Homes & Design: Elevated homes that showcase the best in intelligent living
7. Indoor & Outdoor Amenities: 3 level, 18,000 sq.ft. amenity space to socialize, exercise and entertain
8. Verified Value: $7-billion master planned project poised for long-term growth
For more information on City of Lougheed Tower One, check out our blog here: Everything You Need to Know About the City of Lougheed Tower One
Not sure which area of the City of Lougheed building/tower to buy? Not sure which floor offers the best view? We have our top picks. Call us anytime to set up a meeting to discuss at 604-765-0376. We have floor plans, sketches, and so much more to help you! Prefer text? 604-319-0200. or email email@example.com !
OTHER POSTS YOU MIGHT BE INTERESTED IN…
Share this entry
REALTORs backed by
The #1 Brokerage in Metro Vancouver
#102 - 403 North Road
Coquitlam, BC V3K 3V9