Everything You Need to Know About Parc East Presale in Port Coquitlam
Tri-Cities Presale Development
Written By: Mariko Baerg, REALTOR of Bridgewell Real Estate Group
If you’re looking for a realtor to help you purchase a property, call me today!
The Parc East Presale presentation centre is up and running at #120-2255 Wilson Avenue, Port Coquitlam and sales have already started. If you’re thinking about purchasing a Parc East Port Coquitlam home for yourself, or as an investment opportunity, here’s everything you need to know about the Parc East presale to aid in your buying decision:
Everything You need to know about the Parc East Port Coquitlam Presale
- LOCATION: The location is close to the downtown area of Port Coquitlam. You are walking distance to Gates Park, coffee shops, grocery stores, restaurants, and transit. The building will be located at 2382 Atkins Avenue in Central Port Coquitlam.
- COMPLETION DATE: Completion is estimated for fall/winter 2018.
- NORTH FACING: The front entrance of the building faces north. It is located on the south side of Atkins. There are 2 parts of Atkins, as it is a no-thru road. This development is on East Atkins, and has access off of Shaughnessy Street. This particular development is on the more central side of Atkins.
- DEVELOPER: Altas Developments is the developer, and they have an excellent reputation building properties throughout Greater Vancouver. They also have an upcoming development in Surrey called The Guildford. They’re a busy development company! Thus, they have the experience in building that you want and need.
- DEPOSIT: The deposit scheme is : $1000 upon writing, 10% (minus the $1000) upon your 7 day rescission if going through, and 5% sometime around June 2017 (exact date TBD).
- DEN INFO: The dens do not have a window or a closet.
- TRANSPORTATION: You are walking distance to the Westcoast Express, an express train that runs in to the Waterfront area of Vancouver. There is also a new bus off of Shaughnessy street which runs directly in to Coquitlam station, where you can access the Evergreen Skytrain station which gives you access to Port Moody, Burnaby, New Westminster, and parts of Metro Vancouver.
- COLOUR OPTIONS are Modern or Classic. Modern is a white/grey/brown colour scheme, and classic is a white/grey colour scheme. [see picture for details] Interior design has been done by Cristina Oberti Interior Design Inc., which is an award winning Vancouver based interior design firm with extensive experience in local residential condo design.
- FLOORING: Laminate floor throughout, except for in the bedrooms which are carpeted.
- HEIGHT: The building is a 4 storey, wood-frame building, like the majority of condos in Central Port Coquitlam. There are 57 units for sale in this development.
- RENTAL INFORMATION: The sales team has had a rental manager that works frequently in the area estimate the rents that can be obtained based on each floor plan. For more details on this, give us a call!
- SIZE: Sizes range from a modest 463 to a large 1,077 square feet. Each unit has 9’ ceilings, which climb even higher in select top floor homes, which make the units feel larger and spacious – regardless of what size you choose.
- SURROUNDING BUILDINGS: There are 2 other wood-frame buildings on Atkins Avenue, on the other side of the street. They were built around 2010.
- HOW TO GET THE BEST UNIT: If you want first dibs on a property, your best bet is to use a realtor. The sales team has told us that this project is largely about building relationships with realtors, and creating a strong network for their upcoming developments. Realtors are offered first notice on official pricing schemes, as well as appointments for presentation and writing of sales agreements/offers prior to the public.
- PRICING: The base pricing has been updated as of April 29, 2017:
- Junior 1 bedrooms/Studios starting at $327,900
- 1 bedrooms around $349,900
- 2 bedrooms + den around $522,900
- 3 bedrooms around $516,900 – $532,900
If you’re thinking of purchasing a presale property, it’s important that you have a realtor working in your best interest and not the developer’s. For more information on why to hire a buyer’s agent when purchasing a presale, check out our blog here: 8 Reasons To Hire a Presale Realtor
If you’re thinking of assigning your unit, read our blog post here: Everything You Need to Know About Assignments in Real Estate
Not sure which area of the building to buy? Not sure which floor offers the best view? We have our top picks for Parc East Port Coquitlam. Call us anytime to set up a meeting to discuss. Prefer text? 604-319-0200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We have floor plans, sketches, and so much more to help you!
OTHER POSTS YOU MIGHT BE INTERESTED IN…
Do you like our blog?
Sign up for our newsletter to get tips, stats and market updates sent to your email!
REALTORs backed by
The #1 Brokerage in Metro Vancouver
#102 - 403 North Road
Coquitlam, BC V3K 3V9